Beneficiaries Description: Direct beneficiaries of the project are about 150 nurses of the schools of Armenia.
Project Areas: Yerevan
Project Goal: To improve health status of pupils and contribute to health-enhancing behavior of schoolchildren and adolescents through better access to health and counseling services at schools provided by school nurse.
- Strengthen people-centered health systems and public health capacity to improve child and adolescent health and development.
- Creation of favorable conditions at schools for healthy growth and development of children, continuous promotion of healthy lifestyle principles among school-aged children and adolescents.
- Expansion and continuous improvement of adolescent friendly services at primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare levels.
- Improvement of medical and counseling activities at educational establishments.
- Orientation of health services towards promotion, protection and prevention.
|Project Type:||Collaboration – JMF Developed|
|Start Date:||October 16, 2017|
|End Date:||April 30, 2018|
|Coordinator / Responsible Person:||Zara Janibekyan|
|Project Cost by JMF:||AMD: 485,000 USD: 1,000|
|Partner Organization:||Armenian Medical Fund|
|Project Cost by Armenian Medical Fund:||AMD: 4,850,000 USD: 10,000|