Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme which gives new or aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs running small businesses in other Participating Countries. New entrepreneurs gather and exchange knowledge and business ideas with an experienced entrepreneur, with whom they stay and collaborate for a period of 1 to 6 months. The stay is partly financed by the European Commission.
Who can participate?
- are firmly planning to start a business, based on a viable business plan;
- have less than 3 years of total entrepreneurial experience;
- are permanent residents in one of the Participating Countries and their company is registered in that country (if any) or who have spent 183 days or more in the course of the last 12 months in one of the Participating Countries, if they do not have a registered company.
- are the owner-managers of a small or medium enterprise or persons directly involved in entrepreneurship at SME board level (not employee);
- have been running a company as an entrepreneur (not employee) for more than 3 years;
- are permanent residents in one of the Participating Countries and their company is registered in that country;
- are willing to share their knowledge and experience with a new entrepreneur and act as a mentor.
As a new entrepreneur, you will benefit from on-the-job training in a small or medium-sized enterprise in another Participating Country. This will ease the successful start of your business or strengthen your new enterprise. You can also benefit from access to new markets, international cooperation and potential possibilities for collaboration with business partners abroad.
As a host entrepreneur, you can benefit from fresh ideas from a motivated new entrepreneur on your business. He/she may have specialised skills or knowledge in an area you do not master, which could also complement yours. Most host entrepreneurs enjoyed the experience so much that they decide to host other new entrepreneurs afterwards.
For more information regarding the registration process, please go through our simple step-by-step Registration Guide for new entrepreneurs
and for host entrepreneurs
. You can apply and participate in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
project during 2023-2027
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs has been designed to work with the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 31, Google Chrome 32 and Safari 5.
To view the form before registering, please click here
Jinishian Memorial Foundation has been officially appointed as an Intermediary Organization (IO) who will be facilitating successful relationships between NEs and HEs and offering match-making services (such as promotion, information, induction, validation of applications, arranging contacts, issuing contracts,logistical support, etc.).
Jinishian Memorial Foundation is participating in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs project under a European consortium that has 10 members from 9 countries where Microfinanza Srl (Italy) is the lead and the partner organizations are ASOCIACION EDUCATIVA POR LA INTEGRACION Y LA IGUALDAD (Spain), ASSOCIAZIONE ARTIGIANI E PICCOLE IMPRESE MESTRE CGIA (Italy), LATVIJAS ASOCIACIJA EIROPAS KOPIENAS STUDIJAM (Latvia), SDRUZHENIE BULGARSKA TARGOVSKO-PROMISHLENA PALATA (Bulgaria), Zeytin Grup Danismanlik Ars. Org. Egt. Mim. Ins. Bils. Tic. Ltd. Sti. (Turkey), KAUNO PREKYBOS, PRAMONES IR AMATU RUMAI (Lithuania), SELEGO BV (The Netherlands), NOA (Albania) and JINISHIAN MEMORIAL FOUNDATION (Armenia).
For more information please contact JMF office via phone (00374 94) 54 49 17, (00374 77) 54 44 12, (00374 10) 54 44 17, 54 44 18