- At least 80 young people ages 18-35 will participate in business idea generation and orientation sessions in 5 targeted regions
- At least 50 young people out of the above mentioned 80 will participate in business planning trainings in 5 targeted regions
- At least 15 young people out of this cohort will receive subsidized loans to start or scale-up their business.
- At least 20 young people will proceed with their businesses receiving ongoing support
Project Area: Lori, Shirak, Vayots-Dzor, Syunik, Tavush, Gegharkunik and Kotayk regions of Armenia
Project Goal: to support young people in the regions of Armenia in their need for entrepreneurial success, and to contribute to the creation and expansion of youth-led enterprises, thus promoting development of the local private sector and helping to alleviate the poverty and social disparities
- Empower 18-35 age young people from the Gegharkunik, Lori, Shirak, Tavush and Syunik regions of Armenia to start or expand their entrepreneurial activities - by providing business trainings, consultancy, access to affordable loan capital and continues mentoring to sustain.
- Increase the employment opportunities for the regional young people to remain and work in their communities, improve the economic state of their families and communities.
|Project Type:||JMF Initiative|
|Start Date:||October 01, 2021|
|End Date:||October 31, 2023|
|Coordinator / Responsible Person:||Liana Sargsyan|
|Co-funder:||Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation (CGF)|
|Project Cost by JMF:||AMD: 11,786,365 USD: 23,573 EUR: 20,380|
|Project Cost by co-funder:||AMD: 28,916,500 USD: 57,833 EUR: 50,000|
|Beneficiaries Number:||80 (annual)|