Beneficiaries Description: Direct beneficiaries of the project are about 300 disable people of the region, 100 in each region.
Project Areas: Martuni, Hadrut and Martakert regions of Artsakh
Project Goal: to improve the quality of health care services of Martuni, Hadrut and Martakert regions of NKR through development of high quality rehabilitation medical services and professional network for online audio/video consultancy and coaching.
- To equip the rehab room of Martuni hospital with necessary furniture and specialized equipment.
- To start the rehabilitation treatment of disabled people of Martuni region by hiring a rehab nurse.
- To establish an online audio/video communication between the rehab nurses of Martuni, Hadrut and Mardakert regional hospitals and The Lady Cox rehabilitation center team.
- To provide online trainings, video consultations and coaching to rehab nurses of Martuni, Hadrut and Mardakert regional hospitals.
- To establish computer database for improvement of administrative work of the Lady Cox Rehab Center.
|Project Type:||Collaboration - Grant|
|Start Date:||April 25, 2017|
|End Date:||December 25, 2017|
|Coordinator / Responsible Person:||Zara Janibekyan|
|Implementer:||Lady Cox Rehabilitation Centre|
|Project Cost by Implementer:||AMD: 323,000 USD: 666|
|Project Cost by JMF:||AMD: 3,355,950 USD: 6,919|